- Magpul Industries Corp.
- Elevation adjustment knob - no tools required
- Mounts on any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 rail including receiver-height gas blocks
- Positive detents in both the up and down positions as well as on the elevation knob; Standard sight height when deployed
- All steel construction; Steel, rectangular sight post selectable between Match and Standard widths (.040" Match width for increased precision; .060" Standard width for maximum visibility)
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite QPQ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
The mbus Pro (Magpul back-up sight) is a corrosion resistant all-steel back-up sighting solution that delivers maximum functionality and strength with minimum bulk at a price that's even smaller than its size. The dual aperture, windage adjustable rear and no-tool, elevation adjustable front excel in all 1913 Picatinny rail mounting applications, including rail-height gas blocks. Positive detents keep the mbus Pro front and rear at standard sight height when deployed, and so low when they are stowed that you'll never notice them until they're needed. Narrow width front is compatible with most IR aiming laser and light installations For the professional user.