- RSR Group, Inc
- Clamps to most any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 railed hand guard and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post; Elevation adjustment tool included, but most aftermarket A2 front sight adjustment tools may be used as well
Tailored to the AR15/M16 platform for pinpoint precision. The MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The dual aperture MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits most 1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically tailored to the AR15/M16 platform. A must for dead-on accuracy! Impact-resistant polymer construction resists operational abuse; Spring-loaded flip up sight is easily activated from either side or by pressing the top; Spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.; Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail; Provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 iron sights; Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures; Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position; Knob easily and positively adjusts windage; Windage adjustment: -0.7 MOA (0.754"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius; ~0.5 MOA (0.547"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius; Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51"; Length: Stowed: 2.6", deployed: 1.5"; Weight with hardware: 1.3 ozs.; Mfg. Number: MAG248;