- Two 1'' complementary scope rings to be easily mounted onto any 20mm Picatinny or Weaver mount rails
- O-ring sealing and nitrogen filled reticle ensures outstanding water and fog-proof performance
- Field of view: 14'-25' @ 100yards; windage & elevation click value: 1/4 MOA 1/4" @ 100yards, 2.7"-3.3" eye relief
- Rangefinder reticle provides fast, simple aiming points for various shot distances
- Green and red illuminations, 5-level brightness available, magnifications from 3X up to 9X, ultimate clarity and superior eyepiece guaranteed
Look through scope 3 or 4 inches away from your eyepiece lens. If the reticle is not clear, loosen the knurled lock ring and rotate the eye bell until it is clear. Then tighten the lock ring firmly.
Rotate the tube of the scope so that the vertical line and horizontal line of the Mil-dot show respectively. Adjust the position of scope on the rifle until you can see things clearly through it and your eye feel comfortable. Then tighten all screws to fix scope firmly to the rifle.
Keep the scope in a place free of acid, alkaline and other corrosives. Dust and dirt on the surface of the scope should be cleaned with soft cloth or tissue and a little alcohol.
Fits all standard 20mm picatinny rail
Obj. diameter: 40mm
Reticle type: Rangefinder
Brightness control: Red 5 levels / Green 5 levels
Lens color: Blue
Field of view: 25'-14'@100yards
Eye relief: 3.3-2.7"
Windage & elevation click value: 1/4 MOA 1/4"@ 100yards
Exit pupil: 13.3mm-4.4mm
Tube diameter: 25.4
Battery required: 1x CR2032 battery (included)
1 inch high mount
1x 3-9x40e Scope
2x 1 inch high mount
1x Cleaning Cloth