- Pinty GLS
- PERFECT for novice shooters as well as professionals, our laser scope is a must-have for anyone with a shotgun and can be used regardless of plinking or shooting competitively
- CONVENIENCE & COMPATIBILITY, comes with a remote control to easily switch laser on and off; complementary 1" barrel clamp mount and figure 8 mount to make this laser compatible with any 20mm width weaver rail base
- DURABILITY, made of aerospace grade aluminum, our laser sight features 532 nm wavelength, works well in any weather conditions
- UPGRADED OPTICS contribute to a super sharp and bright green laser sight, providing unparalleled clarity for the naked eye
- POWERFUL GREEN LASER, highly visible green laser in any environments with improved accuracy, reaches up to 100 to 300 ft. during the day and up to 1000 ft. at night
Prop up this durable all metal laser sight using only a 20mm weaver mount or an 8 shaped 1" barrel mount. It even comes with the tools to adjust the windage and elevation to your environment. An interchangeable switch allows you to click a button to turn the unit on or use a remote to operate it.
1.Attach the sight to your weapon.
2.Twist the two small screws located at the head of the sight with a small Allen wrench to adjust the elevation and windage. Turn the screws until the main laser spot
3.Overlaps with the scattered points.
4.Press the button or switch to turn on the laser.
5.Open the back cover to replace the battery.
■ Never look directly at the laser beam.
■ Never point the laser beam at a person.
■ Do not aim at reflective surfaces.
■ Do not view the laser pointer using optical instruments like binoculars or microscopes.
■ Children should not use the laser pointers unless under the close supervision of an adult.
1x Green Dot Laser Sight Scope with Switches
2x Metal Mounts
1x Hex Wrench
1x Cr123a Battery
1x Storage Box
Dimension: 4.72" (length) x 1.54" (Diameter)
Power: < 5mw
Reaching Distance: 980ft/300m
Battery: 1x CR123A Lithium ion battery (included)