- MTD Southwest
- LONG REACH: Designed with two aluminum booms extendable to 10-feet for high branches. With operator height considered, the pole saw can cut limbs 10-feet to 15-feet overhead.
- 1: 2-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Logs on the ground? Quickly detach the saw from the pole to convert the unit from a pole saw into a chainsaw. No tools required!
- ELECTRIC POWERED: An 8-amp electric motor instantly starts to drive the chain over the low-kickback, 10-inch bar.
- PRUNE IN COMFORT: Anti-rotation shaft and non-slip grip enhance comfort and stability during use.
- NOTE: Bar and chain oil may seep from unit when not in use. Remember to loosen the saw chain if its tension was adjusted during operation.
- ADJUSTABLE: A telescoping design paired with flip and lock clamps allow the operator to quickly adjust the length of the pole saw so that trimming trees of varying heights isn't a hassle.
When you need to go that extra mile, Remington has you covered. Taking down hard-to-reach branches is one of the most important parts of yard maintenance. The 2-in-1 Ranger pole saw/chainsaw has two adjustable aluminum poles that extend 10-feet to give you extra strength and improved reach. The instant start, electric 8 amp motor helps you power through branches quickly and the low-kickback 10-inch bar and chain makes lopping and pruning simple. Then when you’ve finished using the tree trimmer to take down branches from above, the easy flip and lock clamps mean you can immediately disconnect and get down to cutting those downed limbs. The Ranger is equipped with anti-rotation pole design for stable use, and a non-slip grip for added comfort. The 2-in-1 detachable saw converts with no tools required. Remington offers a 2-year limited warranty. Manufacturer note: It is normal for bar and chain oil to seep from the unit when not in use. Please take this into consideration when storing the unit.