- The saw has the ability to cut high branches 10-feet to 15-feet overhead
- Easy flip and lock clamps quickly secure pole length, along with nonslip grip for comfortable use
- Quick and tool-less conversion from pole saw to chainsaw
- This 2-in-1 detachable pole saw is the perfect tool for hard-to-reach small limb trimming
- Powerful 8-amp electric motor drives the saw with a low-kickback 10-inch bar and chain
The Remington RM1025P Ranger 2-in-1 Pole Saw/Chain Saw is lightweight and easy to use. This electric tree trimmer's powerful 8 amp motor and 10-inch bar and chain are perfect for trimming small to medium-size branches. The Remington RM1025P is equipped with a quick option to detach the 10-foot telescoping pole to convert from a pole saw to a chainsaw after you've brought down those high branches. The easy flip and lock capability clamps down quickly to secure the pole length. The Remington RM1025P has a non-slip grip for comfortable use and is ideal for trimming and pruning hard-to-reach branches. The Remington RM1025P is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.