- Realtree Max 1
- Barnett Archery
- Draw weight: 187 lbs. Kinetic energy: 128 ft. Lbs. Power stroke 14.25". overall weight: 7.6 lbs. Dimensions: 36.25" L x 18.875"W. Axle to axle 16.75"
- 390 feet per second crossbow. Package includes 4x32 illuminated scope, rope cocking device, side mount quiver, two 22 inch Headhunter arrows, and lube wax
- Ships to you mostly assembled. Allows for intergration of Barnett crank cocking device. Equipped with tactical adjustable butt Stock
- Patented step-through riser. String dampeners for stealth like Shooting. CNC Machined aluminum flight Track for smooth, quiet, and accurate shots
- Safety first: equipped with nock sensor and anti dry Fire trigger System to eliminate dry fires. Finger Guards & finger safety reminders. Be sure to wax strings every 10 shots
The TS390 features an adjustable ventilated stock, CNC machined aluminum flight track and a fiberglass composite step-through riser to produce a light and fast-handling package. Its super strong, lightweight, step-through riser designates the foot stirrup into the riser Assembly, eliminating extra bulk and length, while also making the bow more comfortable to shoulder and easier to steady.At less than 19 inches wide, the Nimble TS390 is one of Barnett narrowest bows. Employing a two-pound draw weight and 14.25-Inch power stroke to accelerate arrows to a flat-shooting390 feet per second, the TS390 delivers a punishing 128 foot-pounds of Kinetic energy. First-Rate amenities on the TS 390 combine to deliver a rewarding shooting experience. A premium 4x32 illuminated scope allows for fast, clear target acquisition, while string dampeners attenuate sound and vibration. Three Picatinny rails are provided to hold a variety of accessories, while an efficient side-mount quiver keeps arrows and broadhead protected and at-the-ready until pressed into duty. An innovative and self-adjusting soft-lok floating bristle arrow Retainer securely cradles the arrow once loaded. The trigger's trigger system on the TS390 is the most advanced available. Frictionless release technology employs a unique, free-floating roller between the trigger and sear, instilling confidence and boosting accuracy while facilitating an incredibly smooth and light three-pound trigger pull with zero creep. Nock sensors and ADF (anti-dry fire) mean a spring-loaded safety bar remains in place until the arrow is properly seated, protecting the user and the bow from accidental dry fire. The TS390 Barnett crossbow takes just one bolt to assemble and features a sizzling aesthetic to match its performance; it comes clad in a special, one-off digital gray camo.