- Desert Tan
- Barnett Archery
- Trigger Tech Technology with 3lb zero-creep release. All stainless steel components. Nock sensor and adf eliminate dry fires
- Ships mostly assembled. Anti-Vibration Foot Stirrup
- Overall weight 6.4 lbs | axle to axle 16.125" | dimensions 34.25"L x 18.25"W
- Includes: 4x32 scope, rope cocking device, light weight quiver, two 20 inch Headhunter arrows, lube wax (we suggest you lube strings every 10 shots).Crank Cocking Device Compatible
- 330 feet per second. Draw weight: 140 lbs Kinetic energy: 91.9 ft lbs
Features: + ADF (anti-dry fire) trigger system + bristle brush Retainer + MIM (metal injected molded) trigger + light weight composite stock + 7/8 inch Picatinny rails + finger safety reminders + pass through fore grip.