- Szewisechip charger 01
- How to judge the NIMH NICD battery is full: The battery has obvious temperature rise, not the voltage to which value. If the full battery voltage is higher, the battery life is lower. Using a poor quality charger will cause the battery to become hot and reduce the battery life.
- Protected against overload and short-circuit. This item is not suitable for lithium battery!!!A charge indicator LED is provided for the charge output, Male tamiya plug, other popular 4 types leads in pack, We welcome customer suggest new lead type to us.
- If not support your connector, please try to buy one, B07DBQ4CYW , noted direction,this item is USA AC plug type, NOT SUPPORT LITIUM BATTERIES, ONLY Nickel-cadmium, NiMH batteries pack charger for radio-controlled model cars, boats and aircraft.
- For airsoft battery charger, Support 3-9 series battery pack, In pack leads, FUTABA, JST, T PLUG, 5.5 X 2.5 TX supported, If need mimi Timaya header, please buy 19.99 D one
- A large current charge. After detect a Delta-Peak. Current will down to 100mA to maintain the battery
new lead published, please refer ASIN: B07DBQ4CYW
szwisechip is professional charger designer over 10 years, our solution for 1, 2, 4, 7 channel charger wildely used by a lot of UK and German company. We also can make large power charger. 200W, 1000 W for example
We have a serious reminder that this charger is not suitable for lithium，Lipo battery and lead-acid (Pb) battery charging！！！
1. Nickel-cadmium, NiMH batteries pack charger for radio-controlled model cars, boats and aircraft.
2. Support 3-9 series battery pack.
3. Working voltage: 110-240V AC @ 50-60Hz Hz
4. Protected against overload and short-circuit.
5. A charge indicator LED is provided for the charge output.
6. 1 A large current charge. After detect a Delta-Peak. Current will down to 100mA to maintain the battery.
The charging progress
1. Locate the mains plug attached the Charger and connect it to a mains socket (110~240 V AC @ 50-60 Hz).The red LED should not flash; this indicates that the charger is ready for use.
2. It is essential to check that the polarity of the battery connector and the charge lead connector is correct (see Figs).
3. Connect the discharged NiMH battery pack to the charge lead attached to the charger.
4. The corresponding red LED will now light up to indicate that charging is in progress at that output.
5. When LED lights up green, the battery connected to the output is fully charged.The pack is now fed a small trickle charge current.Disconnected the charged battery from the charge output.
6. If the battery is still cool and the calculated charging time is not reached, the battery may have a "false" peak. In this can start charging the battery again."False" peak happen mainly with old or bad NiMH -batteries.
7. Disconnect the Twin charger from the mains socket.