- Uses a 520 round hi-cap magazine for the ultimate gaming advantage
- Muzzle Velocity: 330 - 350 FPS (May vary by gun build, ammo weight, and other factors)
- One Piece Stamped Steel with Genuine Welding Mark
- The S&T M3A1 is a perfect replica of the original which makes it great as a collector's item.
- ◙ Federally mandated blaze orange muzzle tip is preinstalled; Amazon mandated coloring on trigger guard, handle, stock, and etc in first image may be taped on product; coloring on tape may vary ◙
- Hinged Ejection Port Flap that Acts as the Aafety
- This Airsoft gun is fully built; NOT separate parts. No parts are designed for real weapons. Batteries, scopes, and other accessories NOT included unless stated below.
Besides being the most authentic WWII collector's piece with true to original replicated frame, the Matrix M3 is also the most advantageous on battle! Unlike the ARES or ICS version, this M3 is equipped with a hi-capacity magazine (while taking the ARES Mid-cap) to give you the most fire-power in a versatile system! The M3 was an American .45-caliber submachine gun adopted for U.S. Army service in 1942. The M3 was commonly referred to as the "Grease Gun" or simply "The Greaser", owing to its visual similarity to the mechanic's tool. The S&T M3A1 is a perfect replica of the original which makes it great as a collector's item. The internal system is a high quality, innovative metal gearbox which makes it more than capable in the field. Comparable to the ARES M3, which retails for $320, this redesign has a compatible gearbox but with better performance. The battery in this version is wired through the pistol grip with a cap, making it part of the gun, instead of in the magazine. The freed-up magazine is now a 520 round Hi-Cap, but the S&T can still take the ARES mid-cap.
+ Uses a 520 round hi-cap magazine for the ultimate gaming advantage!
+ Battery stores in frame!
+ Full Metal and Steel Construction
+ Innovative Proprietary Gearbox
+ Battery Compartment Located in Pistol Grip
+ One Piece Stamped Steel with Genuine Welding Mark
+ Integrated Hopup Unit with Easy Hopup Adjustment
+ Hinged Ejection Port Flap that Acts as the Aafety
+ Two Modes: Safety and Full Auto
+ Retractable Steel Stock
FPS: 330~350 (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Modes: Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 8.4v 900mAh Small Type / 7.4v LiPo Recommended (battery and charger not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Manufacturer: Matrix: USA Distribution S&T: OEM