- Least noise of any airgun, with S2 Airflow Control (AFC) suppressor
- Easy attachment of rear sling - .177 cal
- Enhanced accuracy and less vibration, from Gas-Ram system
- Quick mounting of lasers, lights, bipods, and sling studs on built-in Picatinny rails
- Adjustable length of pull, using removable buttstock spacer
Stoeger ATAC air rifle Gas ram (GRT=Gas Ram Technology) Breakbarrel AFC (airflow control) technology is a dual-stage noise-reduction system by Humbert CTTS, renowned silencer designer Ambidextrous synthetic stock 2-stage adjustable trigger Automatic safety Buttstock spacers to change length of pull Integral Weaver/Picatinny rails on forearm Weaver/Picatinny scope rail 9 lbs., including scope and mount 40 lbs. cocking effort Includes 4-16x40 AO scope (mil-dot reticle), mount, hex wrench, lens cleaning cloth and elasticized lens covers Here are the benefits of a gas ram over a metal mainspring: Smoother cocking Smoother shooting No spring torque No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours Functions perfectly in cold weather.